Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Cheshire Dental Associates, we welcome your questions and are pleased to provide you with answers. We consider education to be an important part of every appointment because we've noticed that patients who are informed about their dental health are patients who practice better self-care and have better results.
We've collected some of the most common questions we get here for you to look through. If your question isn't answered here or if you'd like more information, don't hesitate to give us a call at (203) 272-2729 or email us using the convenient form on our Contact page.
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- Should I get a silver filling or a tooth-colored filling?
- How is professional teeth whitening different than an over-the-counter kit or whitening toothpaste?
- I'm unhappy with the appearance of my teeth. What do you recommend?
- Should I replace my missing teeth with implants or dentures?
- I was told I need a root canal, but I'm afraid that it's going to hurt.